If you planning to make your visit to Dubai or having a stopover en route to Europe, the United Arab Emirates city is worth exploring. There are many exciting things to do, which you will definitely relish whole your life-
- Making visit to shopping malls of this city will allow all shopaholics to shop for their favorite items on no duty taxes. Mall of the Emirates, which has a hotel on site, Dubai Mall are few famous shopping malls.
- Beaches along the Persian Gulf will provide you great experience of the warm waters. Besides this, you can head down to Jumeirah Beach Park, which is ideal picnic spot. Exciting beach sports like basketball, volleyball, and handball are here for tourist’s enjoyment. Nonetheless, the place is equipped with restaurants and cafeterias.
- Jumeirah Mosque a mosque in Dubai that enlightens the mind of people about the culture of Dubai. It is most photographed landmark in Dubai, which is worth watching.
- Explore sand dunes of Dubai on a 4-wheel vehicle SUV or try exploring it on a camel. You can go for afternoon, evening, or overnight Safari Dubai. After the trip, you can enjoy lip-smacking BBQ dinner. Besides this, you can smoke a shisha, go for henna tattoo and belly dance.
- Tourists whose budget permits, they can go for an afternoon tea at Burj Al Arab hotel.
- Man-made Palm Jumeirah is worth seeing. So, take a ride to the Dubai Monorail to see Atlantis the Palm.
- Visit Bastakiya, Deira, and explore the old parts of Dubai. You can take an abra cruise to travel to these locations.
- Visiting local markets such as the Gold Souk, the Spice Souk, the Fish Souk and the Food Markets and Dates Souk will help you explore the spices of the city.
- Madinat Jumeirah complex is a modern replica of an ancient souk. The complex is air-conditioned and various other facilities for people.
- Lastly, make your trip at Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building of Dubai. You can view the city by being on the top of the building.
From the above stated points, you must have got an idea which places you can explore after landing in the city of Dubai. If you do not want to miss any of these places, ask your tourism company to make your bookings. After all, they are the experts in tourism industry who can plan your vacations better.